Saturday, July 7, 2007

Alysee Grace

This past week our family was able to spend several days in Oregon with almost all of my family (minus my sister, Laura who is serving a mission for our church in Switzerland). I come from a VERY talented family. My sister, Leah is a superb photographer, mother of two, beautiful wife, and graphic designer. She owns her own graphic design business but on the side has developed a wonderful talent of photography. One evening Alysee was able to have a photo shoot with Leah. I had to make a montage of the pictures because as you will see it is hard to share just a few.

8 comments:

Korean Hales said...

Sara
Those pictures are completely out of this world beautiful!!!

Elyse said...

Wow.........
Just to let you know, Jillian keeps asking "can we go back to your friends house so I can play with Alysee" She just loved her. Thanks for sharing =>

kg said...

i think you should get one of those digital frames that just rotate these pics through over and over :)

Leah said...

Wow, I practically feel famous. Thanks for all the nice words!!

Mama Nirvana said...

All I can is...Amazing!

Amy

Logan said...

Those photos are TREASURES, Sara. Alysee is so beautiful. Can I fly your sister up to Seattle so she can do a photo shoot with my kids????
Julia

Duludes said...

Okay, those are so cute. I love the green boots. I hope Birch has invested in a gun to keep all the boys away. It won't be long and she will be dating and breaking hearts. She is growing up to fast. Or maybe im just getting old. lol

Cami said...

Love, love, love them. What a fun great thing to do.