Tuesday, November 27, 2007

The Road to Eternity

Eleven years ago today we began the road to eternity together. We have experienced much over the years and have grown to love each other even more than we thought possible. Love is amazing!
Our engagement 1996.Wedding Day at Portland, Oregon Temple November 27, 1996.
The love flame keeps on burning-September 2007.

We will celebrate quietly tonight (seeing how lately I fall asleep by 8pm). We struck a deal with the kids that they would go to bed early tonight in exchange for us enjoying some quiet take out and then on Friday we would take the kids to the Yakima Sun Kings Basketball game. Aren't we the wheelin' dealers!

10 comments:

Ditto's said...

Happy Anniversary..I hope you get some quiet time to enjoy it!

Annie Ditto said...

Wow 11 years!! Keep up the good work! Happy Anniversary! We'll be thinking of you!

Julie said...

When I saw the first photo, I thought it was taken recently- you both haven't aged at all!

Leah said...

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!!!

Keri said...

Happy Anniversary!! I love your wedding photo, it's always fun to see those!

emily a. said...

Happy Anniversary! Have a great time tonight. Love you guys.

Mama Nirvana said...

I can't believe how young you look in your picture -- not implying that you look old now -- but, wow! You two are a shining example of wedded bliss. Enjoy your take-out.

Amy

kg said...

Happy Anniversary! Look how far your family has grown! Just lovely :)

Nancy Clark said...

Congrats--have a great celebration!

Meta said...

Happy Anniversary (sorry so late!). You are such a great example to me in many many ways - thanks for being my friend.

ps I agree with the other comments...YOU BOTH LOOK SO GREAT & have beautiful white teeth!