Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Just about as cute as they come

Hard not to love this kid!! He is the constant source of me bending over my large belly to wipe up toothpaste; clean up shredded toilet paper; put pots and pans back in the cupboard; use the magic eraser to get pen off of the wood floor, walls, desk; put away baseballs. He paints his hair in lotion, peanut butter, and yogurt. He stands up in the grocery cart and squirms out of my arms when I am trying to carry him in public places.

He says "Mommy" in the cutest voice. Daddy can't turn him down when he looks up at him and says "Come" just as Daddy is leaving for Scouts. He prays so cute. His hugs and juicy kisses are prolific. We just can't get enough of him!

Coop - 23 months old

8 comments:

Mama Nirvana said...

Can you believe our babies are almost two? Sob!

Amy

emily a. said...

He really is as cute as they come. Love the sequence of pictures!

Julia said...

And he's a pro at wiping down the bathroom with toilet water.

Leah said...

I'd love to squeeze him. He's so dang cute! And tan. Is he also wiping his face with your self tanner?

Ditto Family said...

Excuse me Leah! Are you saying that he doesn't get his tan complexion from his mommy? How dare you accuse me of using self-tanner lotion. Remember I am naturally tan from my years in Hawaii!

kg said...

What a cutie, looks like a Ditto for sure!!

Keri said...

He is a handsome guy...if only he would talk to me!!

Julie said...

What a cutie! Love his little grin. At this age they are so fun to hug and tickle and sing little action songs. Dallin's favorite is The Itsy-bitsy Spider. What is Coop's favorite song?