Monday, June 16, 2008

The guessing game

I've never been much for games which is kind of a bummer since I married into a game-lovin' family. There is one game that I have always quite enjoyed. Birch thinks it is kind of a dumb pointless game..."the guessing game" but I am really quite good at it and find it quite enjoyable.

Wanna play?? If you want to make your GUESS on when Chloe Ruth Ditto will be born, her weight and length you can leave it in your comment. If you say she will be born after this Saturday I will be dropping you from our Christmas Card list.

Just to give you a little help here are the stats of the other kids:




Alex
7 lb. 15 oz
21 inches
Two days overdue














Sara Elizabeth Ditto
September 4, 1999
4 oz
12.4 cm.
Born at 19.5 weeks gestation















Buried in Missoula, MT













Tyler
7 lbs. 2 oz
18 3/4 inches
2 weeks early








Alysee
5 lbs. 8 oz.
18 1/2 inches
2 weeks early










Nathan
6 lb.
19.5 inches
1 week early
















Cooper
5 lbs. 14 oz.
18 inches
1 week early














Chloe Ruth Ditto
Weight?
Length?
Born?





I had my doctor's appointment this morning and nothing much has changed since last week. This is an ultrasound picture from today (though not a great one--it is a side profile of her face and her hand in front of her face). Though my fundal measurement is small, the ultrasound measurements seem right on track. My midwife "gently" stripped me today and I have had little action since. She doesn't think I will "last" until this Friday but then again that is what she said last week. There are currently no promises about a Friday induction...it all depends on their being room at the hospital. I have another appointment on Thursday afternoon for a second more vigorous stripping. Come on Chloe!!!

10 comments:

Mama Nirvana said...

I think she will be born on Friday, weighing six pounds and be 18 inches.

Amy

emily a. said...

Ryan's prediction:

Thursday
7.1 lbs
18 inches long

Emily's prediction:

Thursday
5 lbs. 15 oz.
18 inches long

Leah said...

Wednesday
5lbs 9oz
18"

Let's hope your midwife files her nails like you did back in the day...

Did I mention how in love I am with the name you chose? I can't remember if I suggested it or not. I hope I did so I can have been a part in the naming of your last children.

emily a. said...

Leah's comment about the nails is grossing me out.

Elyse said...

I hope she meant she was filing them while you were in labor, not in preparation for the labor =>

Terrible guesser but:
5' 15oz
18 1/4 inches
Thursday

Julie said...

I hope everything goes smoothly for you and the baby!
5 lbs, 8 oz
18 1/2 inches
Thursday

Robyn said...

No Christmas card for me . . .

I think you're going to revert back to your first baby days and go right up until your due date.

June 28th
6 lbs 2 oz
18.5 in

The Cox Family said...

Friday sounds good to me, how about you little Chloe?

Friday @ 1:15pm
6lbs. 18 1/2 inches

We are on standby and can't wait (as I can tell you can't either).

Ditto Family said...

I want to change my guess{if thats OK}6lbs.8oz 19inches Saturday at 8:00am

I love you baby sis'! Love your big brother ALEX

Lisa Rampton Halverson said...

I'm too late to guess. But hey -- I also don't really like games and Taylor (and his fam, and much of my fam) loves them! Oh well. He has cut WAY back on Settlers of Catan since we married, thank goodness! <;