- How noble does it feel to be fishing around in your child's poop looking for a parasite?
- How noble does it feel to scrape up red Gatorade throw up off of the carpet and then work another two days at trying to get the stain out of the carpet?
- How noble does it feel to put your child to bed for the umpteenth time when they keep coming out of their room for a new reason?
- How noble does it feel to clean up poop in the bathtub after your toddler decides the tub is now the toilet (or diaper)?
- How noble does it feel to spend the afternoon making a yummy dinner and then have the first child that comes to the table declare how disgusting the meal looks?
- How noble does it feel to sift through your child's hair looking for lice after you get a letter from the school saying your child has been exposed?
- How noble does it feel to come in the bathroom and see potty all over the wall NEXT to the toilet?
Disclaimer: the above questions may or may not have happened at our household