Friday, October 31, 2008

A girl and her jewels

Just prior to our trip to Utah, Chloe and I went on a special date to Claires. Although her daddy wasn't quite as thrilled as her mommy he knows how a sweet little girl with little earrings melts her momma's heart.

It's been interesting having so many reactions...sort of a love/hate thing. Well, I love it and you can see from the following photoshoot from my talented sister Leah that Chloe seems quite pleased with her new jewels.
just shy of 4 months old
looks a little mischievous to me
can't forget those precious little pink toes

7 comments:

The Cox Family said...

Love or hate the earring, how could anyone not love the adorable face!

Mama Nirvana said...

She is just so cute! I just love this age.

Amy

Leah said...

I just die over the mischievous one!

emily a. said...

Jealous, so very jealous of the earrings.

Truman family said...

OH my!! She is just too cute for words! Love that pink ruffle bum toes pose -- soo cute! By the way Monica just got her ears peirced this summer -- it was hard for me to have her do it -- but she was a champ about it!

Heidi said...

Love that smile. What a sweetheart.

Julie said...

I love the ruffle bottom one as well! Sydney is now nine and she had her ears pierced for a short while. Then she found out she was allergic to the non-real gold metal (just like her mom)and got an infection. After that, we just let it heal and it closed up. Everyonce in a while she mentions getting it done again, but decides against it. Maybe one year.....