Friday, April 17, 2009

Gotta Love This Kid

I've been working on cleaning up my desk of "special" things that I've accumulated over the past few weeks. I came across several things that I've saved from Alysee that were just too cute to recycle.

First: Character Sketch of her Mommy -- See why I have been feeling a little depressed about my blubberness...just like this picture I have been feeling a little "round" lately.
I always love to see what my kids think they know about me. Again, I have fooled me kids into thinking that my favorite food is salad.
Second: I love the words Alysee picked to describe herself...fits her to a "T."
Third: This is a random crumpled paper that I found in my room the other Sunday. Each Sunday afternoon when we come home from church Alysee goes straight for my room to play church. If you have a bit of patience and are good at reading phonetically you'll get a kick out of this document.

Alysee is one original girl! Love her!!!

3 comments:

Mama Nirvana said...

The last one is awesome -- she really pays attention (is that a scripture reference at the end?). What a cutie!

Amy

emily a. said...

She really is adorable. Where in the world would your kids get the idea you like salad? Fruit maybe. And Sara, you are not blubbery at all.

Matt's Blog said...

The last note reminded me of some of Luke's early Christmas notes.