Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Stand By Me

This is a video of street singers from around the world being recorded, overlayed and mixed with one another while singing the song "Stand By Me." After seeing this link on a friends blog I knew I had to share it. Not only do I love this song but I couldn't stop thinking about my little brother Luke who is serving a mission for The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints in Paris, France. Luke is one original kid and very talented. He is a lover of people, music, and originality. So this one's for you Lukey!!

Missin' you Luke!



Playing For Change | Song Around The World "Stand By Me" from Concord Music Group on Vimeo.

2 comments:

Leah said...

Just want you to know that we totally saw that first artist when we were in San Diego. Love it.

Matt said...

Great find....loved it!