Friday, October 16, 2009

On the mend....oink, oink

Just a little update on our household health...we are on the mend. Alysee has been the last to join the sickies but is feeling quite a bit better today. Birch made a chart a few days ago for each of our meds because it was getting way too hard to remember who had what when. I feel like we have a little pharmacy going on at our house.

All I can say is...thank goodness for TamiFlu, an anti-viral drug! I sure wish I had an inside connection so I could stock pile some for the future. It can also be used as a preventative drug if you are around people with influenza but in our community there is not enough to the drug to be used in that form, darn it!

Tyler went back to school today. We plan on celebrating his birthday tomorrow since yesterday we were all still on recovery mode.

I can almost feel the warm sunshine that will be coming my way in two weeks! I'm considering hibernating until then so we don't pick up some other bug.

3 comments:

Mama Nirvana said...

Glad you guys are are on the upswing. I've been thinking about you.

Amy

The Ditto clan said...

Wow, sure hope everyone gets better soon. Where is this trip that you are going on??

Julia said...

Sara, I can't believe you've all been so sick!!! I can only imagine the lack of sleep you've been getting. I'm so glad to hear everyone is on the mend!