Friday, December 18, 2009

He's a NUT!!

This kid is full of stories (most of them are tales of when he was ten years old or when he was a "bigger brother"). Generally he is such a happy kid and seems to say lots of things that keep us all chuckling.

Lately he has been LOADING up on the shirts. Yesterday he told me he was "going to surprise me" with how many shirts he had on; he ended up totaling five shirts--frontwards, backwards, long sleeve, short sleeve. He was one warm (and fat) kid.
This past month Coop has been standing looking out the dining room window toward the garden very longingly. He frequently asks me with a sigh, "When will my penis grow?" He is quite enthralled with his private parts. Anyway, he asks me this question several times a week while looking out the window.

The other day it finally hit me. About a month ago Coop (who truly DOES love peanuts) decided that he wanted to plant some in the garden. He has been regularly watering them and looking for any plant growth. What Coop had really been saying all these times was, "When will my PEANUTS grow?"

I think we'll be working on his pronunciation.

6 comments:

Matt said...

That is classic!

Julia said...

Either way, it's a valid question.

Mama Nirvana said...

Oh my gosh, that is so funny!!! Charlie is my one who always makes me laugh.

Amy

emily a. said...

That is seriously hilarous.

Mary Jane said...

Thank you for the chuckle! Love it!

laura said...

I am dieing laughing so hard. I can just hear his little voice talking to you. What a nut for sure!