Monday, November 1, 2010

A bit about my little bits

Last weekend I had a near death experience...taking our annual family pictures. By the time we finished I felt like I had run a marathon. My dad called while we were getting the kids ready for the photoshoot and heard Nate yelling in the background "I HATE family pictures!!!!!" The kids all survived the outfits I picked out for them and thankfully we have some treasures to hang on our wall.
Alex (12 years old)
Favorite Subject: social studies
Favorite Song: "Do you Remember" by Jay Sean
Favorite Foods: Chicken sandwich, teriyaki chicken and rice, orange chicken
Favorite Activities: playing baseball, knee-boarding, tubing, waterskiing, going off sick jumps while biking, and rock climbing
When I grow up I want to be...an engineer, physical therapist, or doctor
Tyler (10 years old)
Favorite Subject: writing
Favorite Song: "Love Story" by Taylor Swift
Favorite Foods: pizza, candy, spaghetti, tacos, rice with marinaded pork tenderloin
Favorite Activities: biking, skateboarding, legos, soccer
When I grow up I want to be...P.E. teacher, track coach
Alysee (8 years old)
Favorite Subject: science
Favorite Song: "Love Story" by Taylor Swift
Favorite Foods: rice with teriyaki sauce, tacos, hamburgers, fries, chicken nuggets (from McDonalds)
Favorite Activities: writing stories, swimming, legos, biking
When I grow up I want to be...a famous singer or writer
Nate (6 years old)
Favorite Subject: art
Favorite Song: any Michael Jackson song
Favorite Foods: spaghetti with Costco meatballs, pizza, stromboli, hamburgers
Favorite Activities: tennis, singing, biking, running, soccer, coloring
When I grow up I want to be...a physical therapist
Cooper (4 years old)
Favorite Subject: learning about Jesus and science experiments
Favorite Song: "Thriller" by Michael Jackson
Favorite Foods: candy, carrots, tacos
Favorite Activities: soccer, basketball, baseball, drawing pictures, all sports, dancing
When I grow up I want to be...a baseball player or someone who cleans up Egypt
Chloe (2 years old)
Favorite Subject: large messes that involve water
Favorite Song: "Stand By Me" by Playing for a Change
Favorite Foods: candy, yogurt, Costco meatballs
Favorite Activities: playing with toys and reading stories
When I grow up I want to...have babies (when I am a mommy)

6 comments:

Ditto Family said...

The one with Coop wanting to be,"someone who cleans up Egypt" cracks me up.
-alex

Mama Nirvana said...

Cooper and Chloe just look so big -- I hardly recognize them. You must be quite the cook, because it sounds like you make some yummy dinners!

kg said...

Love it, what a feat accomplished! You always amaze me Sara!

emily a. said...

I'm dying laughing at Coop's comment. Is this because of Gma Gina's postcard from Egypt? It's so funny. And Chloe wants to have babies? Alex had a theme to his fav foods- chicken.

Well yes Amy, I can attest that Sara is a very good cook. We're lucky that she feeds us regularly as well.

Good idea documenting the bits about each kid. See you in a few hours!

laura said...

One of the funniest posts I have ever read. Right up their with the one about Cooper's peanuts. The descriptions sound so much like each of them. I can't believe how long and full Chloe's hair is! And I love love love how you did Alysee's. Each of them look just so great and grown up. I am very impressed.

Julia said...

I love this. What a great memory! I want to do this too. So great Sara!