Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Halloween Festivities

We kicked off the Halloween festivities this year with a Family Home Evening night with our friends the Cobias. I made a big batch of donuts while the dad's helped the kids with the carving.
Alex helped Nate out with the scooping of the guts.
Chef Ditto frying up some tasty donuts.
The final results!!
Birch got to go with Coop on his preschool pumpkin patch field trip.
Coop with all his preschool buddies and awesome teacher, Keri Button.
We let it all out this year -- Daddy (Dave, the Mechanic), Nate (ninja man), Coop (pirate), Chloe (kitty), Tyler (nerd dude), Alex (Derek Lowe, baseball player), Alysee (witch), Mommy (1970's OSU Cheerleader).
I just couldn't get over Birch -- he looked SO much like his daddy (especially in his early marriage years). When we went to the church Trunk-or-Treat party many people said that they didn't even recognize him.
What a cute little kitty!
Tyler got the "costume of the year" award at our house. His whole outfit was awesome!

2 comments:

emily a. said...

I didn't know you had such a high kick in you. I still can't get Dad's comment about the cheerleader outfit out of my mind.

You guys look so great but Ty was my fav for sure.

Leah said...

I've never laughed harder. Tyler, you are so freaking awesome.