Wednesday, December 21, 2011

A few tidbits about our litter...

Favorite Song: Rap, Coldplay, "What Are Words" by Chris Medina
Favorite things to do: Outdoor sports, ski, baseball

Favorite food: Chinese food
Favorite movie: Sorcerers Apprentice
Favorite subject: Algebra or Science
I think I am going to go on my mission to...England

When I grow up I want to be...a physical therapist

8th grade
13.5 years old
Favorite Song: Price Tag
Favorite things to do: Basketball, Outdoor sports

Favorite food: Stromboli and Crockpot Lasagna

Favorite movie: Sorcerers Apprentice

Favorite subject: Science

I think I am going to go on my mission to...California or Montana

When I grow up I want to be...a chiropractor or dentist

5th Grade
11 years old
Favorite Song: Love Story and Fireflies
Favorite things to do: swim, sing, dance, and read
Favorite food: corn, oranges, and apples
Favorite movie: Tangled
Favorite subject: Language Arts
I think I am going to go on my mission to...wherever they don't speak a different language
When I grow up I want to be...veterinarian
4th Grade
9.5 years old
Favorite Song: Dynamite
Favorite things to do: soccer and all sports

Favorite food: spaghetti and meatballs and shrimp

Favorite movie: Kung Fu Panda

Favorite subject: PE
I think
I am going to go on my mission to...Japan

When I grow up I want to be...physical therapist

2nd Grade
7.5 years old
Favorite Song: Dynamite
Favorite things to do: sledding, play basketball, pretend to snowboard, legos

Favorite food: Macaroni and Cheese

Favorite movie: Cars 2 and Ratatouille

Favorite subject: Recess

I think I am going to go on my mission to...China

When I grow up I want to be...police man

Kindergarten (half day)
5.5 years old
Favorite Song: Break My Heart and Dora songs
Favorite things to do: go to daddy's work, play with friends, and go to preschool

Favorite food: Candy

Favorite movie: Dora Movies on Netflix

Favorite subject: Jesus' birthday

I think I am going to go on my mission to..."I don't want to go on a mission. I'm too scared."

When I grow up I want to be...a girl that wears Alysee's dresses

Co-op Mom's Preschool
3.5 years old
How lucky are we to be parents to these GREAT kids!!!

6 comments:

kg said...

What a fun bunch! Also fun to catch up...Merry Christmas!!!

Jessica said...

What great photos of GREAT kids! So fun to read each of their favorites right now!

Miss you all and hope you all have a merry Christmas!

xox.

emily a. said...

Good thing Chloe has very realistic goals of what she wants to be when she grows up.

LOVE those kids too!

Leah said...

Alex-LOVING your new hair-do. You look so grown up.

TJ-Congrats on the award. You rock the house. I'm glad you "just want to make the world dance"

Alysee-you are such a healthy eater!

Nate-That's Isaac's favorite song too.

Coop-you are so handsome.

Chloe-I think you should tell your mom to cut your hair just like Dora.

Matt said...

What a great post. Wish we were closer to hang out more!

Julie said...

From great parents come wonderful children. Love those blue eyed kids! Thanks for the update. Maybe we will serve a mission in the same place, wouldn't that be something! :)