Tuesday, January 10, 2012

The Beloved Office

For our anniversary I gave Birch this classy resin picture of the Portland temple that we were married in fifteen years ago (Uncle Brent made the frame for me -- isn't he amazing!). That night Birch started ripping down the wallpaper border and by the next evening we had a new office.

Before:

After:
I'm in love with the pebble grey wall color that Birch and Uncle Ryan painted over our American folk colors.
LOVE the vinyl lettering that my friend did for us. I love this scripture!
We framed the beautiful Mark Mabry print to put above our piano. Birch's favorite corner is his ABH "TRADITON" wall. I bought enough frames for twenty-five years worth of ABH's. Think that will be enough??

Alex commented that you wouldn't want to do anything bad with all the Christ-centered decorations -- now that is just the way we want our office to be!!!

5 comments:

Jessica said...

Looks so good!

Julie said...

Alex comment was worth it all :)

kg said...

Love it Sara!

Matt said...

Yes, but with an iMac in it it would be out of this world awesome!

emily a. said...

I love the new office too.