Wednesday, August 22, 2012

Alysee - the birthday girl

I can't imagine life at our house without this girl.  She is literally the life of the party...she is a P.A.R.T.Y.  Alysee is full of life and noise!  She talks on high speed and high volume.  She is an organizer, a list maker, an animal and bug lover, a favorite sister, an avid reader, a social butterfly, a singer and dancer, and a daughter of God. 
One reason I love Alysee is because she loves my favorite cake : )  We had angel food cake topped with pudding and blueberries.
 Alysee loved putting together her birthday present from Grannie, a fun mirror/note hanger!
Alysee is always on the hunt for a bug to rescue.  Currently she is housing a praying mantis but would trade in the insect in a heartbeat if we would get her an real live purring or barking, pooping animal.
This sign is totally how her parents feel about pets.  Alysee has warned me many times that when she has her own house she is going to fill it with dogs and cats and then I'll have to visit her and have them purring and sniffing my crotch.  Boy, I can hardly wait!

WE LOVE THIS GIRL!!!

No comments: