Thursday, December 19, 2013

Little Angels

Seems like each day this week we have had a Christmas concert for one of the kids at school.  My favorite would have to be Chloe's kindergarten concert.  The little kids sung like angels and were full of Christmas cheer.
 Super excited to perform!
 My favorite song was "Up on the house top."
Not camera shy!

Chloe's bedtime prayer tonight:

Dear Heavenly Father,

Please bless me to not say "liar" anymore. I have a great mom. Bless me to not say "disgusting" anymore. In the name of Jesus Christ Amen.

This is in response to coming to the dinner table tonight and seeing a delicious dinner and responding, "this meal looks disgusting." She was told tonight if she said the meals I make are "disgusting" that she would automatically get no dessert (which is a big deal around here right now with our daily advent scripture/treat).  Not sure what the deal is about saying "liar."


1 comment:

kseal said...

This is hilarious and cute! Peter's gift to Jesus this year is that he won't call anyone "stupid"...which he doesn't do anyway unless he wants a dose of hot sauce. So his prayers are "Thank Thee that we can be awesome. Thank Thee that we can't say stupid anymore. Except Thank Thee that we can say stupid to bad guys and then kick them." Thank Thee often doubles as Please bless. I wish I had recordings of their dialogue when they're little. They are SO "awesome!"