Thursday, May 22, 2014

Alysee/Mom Seattle Science Center

Alysee and I had the opportunity to go on a field trip together with her Honors Science class to the Seattle Pacific Science Center.  The last field trip that I accompanied Alysee was a few years ago and I was a total embarrassment.  I had a really bad cold and took some medicine to curb the cold symptoms.  I ended up being a drooling mess on the bus and couldn't keep my eyes open for the life of me.  This time I was determined to not be the photo opportunity for all of Alysee's friends (on the previous field trip kids were taking pictures of me with the drool and all).

The highlight of the trip was certainly Alysee's best buddy, Micah Ricks.  Micah was just getting ready to move away so it made the trip extra special.
3D I-Max Show
Butterfly Garden
Mirror of Craziness
Love this Girl!!!  And I'm proud to say that I didn't drool or fall asleep the entire trip!

No comments: