Sunday, April 12, 2015

Grandpa Ditto's Funeral...a family man

On March 30th Grandpa Ditto passed away.  Grandma and Grandpa Ditto are both such stalwart people.  Years ago Birch and I were able to visit them on their mission in Pennsylvania.  I've watched them serve their family ever since I became a Ditto.
I love this sweet picture of Grandma and Grandpa - it was taken about a year ago.






The funeral service was lovely.  Birch and I drove up with Blayre and Ryan for the weekend to Helena.  It was wonderful to be together with so much family that we have not seen for years.

The military honors are some of my favorite!


The lovely Ditto Clan
Aunt Sherri, Uncle Dave, Aunt Laurie, Uncle Dan, Grandma Ditto, Aunt Lasca

Tavia and Blayre
Beautiful inside and out
On the way home, Birch and I were able to stop in Missoula and see baby Sara Elizabeth's gravestone.  


Funeral talk given by Birch:



Families Can Be Together Forever!!!!

No comments: