Saturday, December 10, 2016

A Christmas Tradition

To some our tree may look cluttered...to me it is perfect. I grew up getting a new ornament every year from my parents and often my grandma. When I got married my mom passed on my ornaments to me. Birch and I have purchased an ornament on many of our trips. We continue on the tradition of giving our kids an ornament each year. 

Some years they do not have any specific meaning and others they are picked out more meaningfully. This year I was able to find the perfect ornament for each child.  Merry Christmas to all!









 Chloe (a little girl in her baptism outfit)

Coop (a nutcracker playing soccer)

Nate (a french horn)

Alysee (the YW medallion representing her earning her medallion this year)

Tyler (a nutcracker playing tennis)

Alex (a globe with a heart on Romania)

The masterpiece

No comments: