Saturday, July 1, 2017

A house filled with family

A lot of multitasking going on this week. Lucky to have Seth and Caroline's kids for the week -- the little chub on my back was fought over all Sunday at church. It's been a treat to have a temporary baby in the house -- although, none of my kids were sleeping all night at this age. 

I sure am thankful for all the gifts of time our families have given Birch and I over the years to have a kid-less getaways. Does a marriage good!!!

Seth and Caroline are having a great time in Whistler, BC - rock climbing, mountain biking, hiking, etc...  I'm grateful they trust out family to care for their sweet kiddos!

It took Willie a couple of days to like me - not that he didn't like me before but he didn't choose me -- kind of nice to be loved!

Cali really has the best smile


Chloe is loving having a houseful of fun


Graceful Tommy

Tommy trying out the new balance beam


The Sweet Trio - Sunday Morning

All of the kids have been so helpful with Willie - changing poopy diapers, feeding him, playing, etc...

No comments: