Last weekend our family had a whirlwind of a fun trip to Oregon. I got to attend a two day workshop called "Time Out for Women" in Portland. I joined my sister, Emily (she lives in PA), my sister-in-law, Caroline (living in OR), her mom, and my mom. We had a great time together and I enjoyed celebrating womanhood. The speakers were fantastic but the company was even better!While I was gallivanting around Portland, Birch and the kids were partying in Kaizer, Oregon. They all had the best time playing with their cousins, Grannie, and aunts and uncles. Saturday they all went to a park in McMinnville, Oregon. Apparently it was SUPER DUPER FUN!!
Saturday night we all met up in Corvallis at my parent's home for a yummy dinner and an evening together. Sunday morning we all jumped out of bed and headed back to Kaizer for baby Claire Ditto's (Brent and Deena's baby) baby blessing. We enjoyed an afternoon together and then off we went. It was all way too short but we certainly made the most of it.
3 comments:
I love that park in McMinnville. I wish I could have seen you even for a brief minute -- but I know how busy short trips can be! I'm so glad you got to come and spend time with your family. The picture of Cooper is adorable!
Amy
Sounds like so much fun. My kids think it is the best time when they are with their cousins.
I cannot believe how old Andrew looks. It was so good to see you and the kiddies. I just hope Cooper is more open to being my friend in June.
Post a Comment