I should have posted this earlier this week. We had a great Thanksgiving. We were blessed to have Birch's mom, youngest brother Andrew, my Grandma and her husband Rudy, and my cousin Karl for the weekend join us.
Birch and Andrew had a fun turkey-bowl game in the morning. About 10:00 am the missionaries arrived and we ate TONS of tasty appetizers for two hours and played games. The afternoon was relaxing. By 6:00 pm we were hungry for dinner and finished the final preparations to our Thanksgiving feast. We were a bit non-traditional with having a marinated grilled turkey breast for our meat. It was all super yummy.
Our Thanksgiving feast. The kids favorite part was the Italian Sodas.
Coop loved helping Birch rake leaves Thanksgiving afternoon.
3 comments:
Coop seems to have made friends with Karl! Great pictures!
I think Birch's mom was irrate about the non-traditional turkey.
Looks like you guys had so much fun, wish we could have been there.
Glad to hear you had such a great day. I love the wig!
Post a Comment