
The view from up here... of down there
The evergrowing belly! (Not sure why my hand is in a fist...perhaps it was that I waited until the evening to take this picture and I was freezing. As you know, mommy doesn't do well in the temperatures below 5o degrees.)
7 comments:
The miniest mother of 6 I've ever seen.
ditto to Leah's comment, you look so great Sara!
You look so cute Sara! I'm debating who's bigger but Ryan (like a good husband) assures me you are. We'll see how things are in April with tape measurer in hand. :)
You are one of the cutest pregnant women, ever!! Can't wait to see you again...and maybe talk for more than 5 minutes!
You are looking so good for this bein #6!
You are looking fantastic!! How exciting for you and Emily to be having babies together!!! That will be fun!
Mandy
you look soooo good. i've been thinking about your belly - you barely look prego sara!
Post a Comment