________________
"Motherhood is just another name for sacrifice. From the moment the wee, helpless babe is laid on the pillow beside her, Mother daily, hourly, gives of her life to her loved one...All through the years of babyhood, childhood, and youth, aye, even after her daughters become mothers and her sons, fathers, she tenderly, lovingly sacrifices for them her time, her comfort, her pleasures, her needed rest and recreation, and, if necessary, health and life itself! No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother's love." --David O. McKay
"Motherhood is just another name for sacrifice. From the moment the wee, helpless babe is laid on the pillow beside her, Mother daily, hourly, gives of her life to her loved one...All through the years of babyhood, childhood, and youth, aye, even after her daughters become mothers and her sons, fathers, she tenderly, lovingly sacrifices for them her time, her comfort, her pleasures, her needed rest and recreation, and, if necessary, health and life itself! No language can express the power and beauty and heroism of a mother's love." --David O. McKay
6 comments:
I couldn't agree more.
I hope your bouquet is as beautiful as your quote.
Amy
Fresh flowers can do wonders. Next time you should buy flowers and then lock yourself in your closet and call your sister!
I agree. Hey-you get mom points today for the library and the cookies for sure!
I have had a rough couple of days, maybe some flowers would help me to feel better!! Good idea, great quote!
I agree. Sometimes it IS almost impossible to see the forest because of the trees.
And if you find those retirement papers, send me some!
Post a Comment