Meanwhile...up at Camp Zarahemla
Nate caught a fish just after they finished eating dinner. Apparently it was quite a tasty fish too.
Not a great picture but for memories I had to include this shot of the boys all canoeing. I think it was a win-win weekend for the Girls and the Boys!
4 comments:
Not only is the wire strategically placed on the picture of Coop peeing but that is so classic little boy. Good shot Birch.
Sounds like a great weekend!
Hey Sara, We miss Yakima! I wish we had Oreo instead of the dog. Todd tells me if it doesn't work out we can get rid of it- we'll see. I'm hoping to visit in the Fall to can more applesauce. Love your blog. Kari
Oh man.... I miss father and sons campouts. Great trip for both and I see Birch's photo skills have improved greatly!
Now, I know why I haven't been able to get a hold of any of you. You are all to busy having fun!
Post a Comment