First out the door...
Next out the door...
Tyler was off to fourth grade this year. He is on the cross walk patrol and feeling mighty honored about that. It's going to be a tough year with almost daily homework but he as been doing awesome so far.
Nate has the best first grade teacher ever! We love her and are so glad to get her one more time before she retires next year. We already got a letter from Nate's teacher sharing that, "Your Nate is a delight! He is so serious! He is eager to learn and always listening…and thinking! Thank you for sharing him with me."Finally out the door...
Coop started Pre-school the week after the kids started school. Coop asked me at least 3 million times this summer if it was almost time for him to go to school. He is going to a friends small in-home preschool and relishing every moment.
Then the door slammed shut...
Mommy is relishing the 3 times a week 2 hours of "free" time. Honestly my life has been just about as busy as ever. My mouth is currently full of cankers which means I am juggling too much and need to cross a few major things off so I can breathe a bit more. One of these days when Coopy goes to preschool and Chloe is napping I am going to sit in my new comfy chair in my room and read a book. Until then...I'm going to love having two hours that I don't feel guilty that I am working on a project and not ignoring a hollering child.
5 comments:
You are amazing, Sara! Look at all of your beautiful, happy children! They are so lucky to have a wonderful mom like you.
Amy
Let's catch up on the phone on one of your free days :)
You do have a busy life. Thanks for making time for me and my family admits it all.
Sara and Birch, you are raising a wonderful family!
Sara, you are amazing. Congrats on your little bit of "free" time!
Post a Comment