Friday, December 13, 2013

Let It RIP

Growing up if you ever heard the phrase shouted "Let it RIP!!!!" it was probably one of my brothers running into my shared room to "rip one."  Around here that phrase has a different meaning.  Cooper and Nate are in LOVE with Beyblades.  The boys have gone in spurts of playing with their Beyblades and we are definitely into one of those phases right now. 
 The other evening I came home from a meeting to find this going on in my living room.  I mean SWEET costumes!

 The boys were going to the cartoon motif and I think they did a pretty good job.
 Hours of crazy tournaments!
  LET IT RIP!!!

1 comment:

kevin said...

Blogs have transformed the way we consume information and engage with content online. With the rise of blogging platforms and social media, individuals have the opportunity to create and share their thoughts, expertise, and experiences with a global audience. Blogs cover an incredibly diverse range of topics, from personal journals and lifestyle tips to niche subjects like technology, fashion, or finance. They provide a platform for individuals to express their creativity, connect with like-minded people, and contribute to the digital landscape.How do I get a free vpn on my school computer