Christmas Morning!!!!
| Poor Uncle Lukey wasn't showing Santa he BELIEVES anymore...I think after a year of getting coal he might have learned his lesson. |
| Nate was thrilled with Santa's delivery of two portable soccer goalies. |
| Coop putting together his lego kit that was in his stocking. Santa brought him a Circuit Set. |
| Chloe was thrilled with her science lab set for making lotion, chapsticks, and soaps from Santa. |
| Alysee's dream of a khaki green coat and black converse high tops was made true by Santa. (Not pictured was Tyler's ski lift gift certificate for "one day of skiing" and new gloves) |
| Uncle Lukey was pretty stoked with his flying helicopter until we found that it wouldn't actually charge. Sorry...lame present. |
| a close up of the soap |
| Family pictures!!! Oh wait...where is Birch and Alex? I don't know why my kids think I am embarrassing. |
| Luke will be our Elder Ditto duplicate for us this year. Sure do love this bunch! |
| I must show off this beautiful scarf that Alex sent me from Romania. It is cashmere and so soft! |
| And my greatest love of all...my Lover!!!! |


No comments:
Post a Comment