I sure am thankful for all the gifts of time our families have given Birch and I over the years to have a kid-less getaways. Does a marriage good!!!
Seth and Caroline are having a great time in Whistler, BC - rock climbing, mountain biking, hiking, etc... I'm grateful they trust out family to care for their sweet kiddos!
| It took Willie a couple of days to like me - not that he didn't like me before but he didn't choose me -- kind of nice to be loved! |
| Cali really has the best smile |
| Chloe is loving having a houseful of fun |
| Graceful Tommy |
| Tommy trying out the new balance beam |
| The Sweet Trio - Sunday Morning |
| All of the kids have been so helpful with Willie - changing poopy diapers, feeding him, playing, etc... |
No comments:
Post a Comment