Thursday, December 14, 2017

Special trip to see Grandma and my parents

I am grateful for a last minute opportunity to Seattle to visit Grandma Howe.  My parents had taken the train to Seattle to spend the week with Grandma.  I was able to catch a ride with a friend who was already going to Seattle as I am not a lover of driving on the freeways.  I got up at 4 am and made it to Seattle by 7 am.
Early morning sunrise

My mom, Grandma Howe, and myself - a treasured time together (dad was taking the picture)
I treasure the times I have been able to visit Grandma the past few months.  Aging is not for the weak!!!  While Grandma has lost many of her abilities she had prior to her stroke this past September, she has maintained a way to convey manners (she hated eating in front of us) and showing each of us love.

Love you Grandma!!

No comments: