Friday, March 2, 2007

Whining


My mother-in-law has this quote in a little frame in her family room at her home. Last year I had a vinyl lettering addiction and I knew that I needed to have this quote in my home. After making the sign I hung it up over our dining room table windows--sure that my kids would all start eating their dinner and quit their complaining. The next morning Alex (our only child reader in the family) read the quote and then read it to the other kids. They all looked at me with a clueless expression. Guess they don't quite get it yet!

Isn't it true, though!

2 comments:

kg said...

Love it! I also like those vinyl lettering, I've only done one though.

Mama Nirvana said...

I dread the time when my kids start full-blown whining -- I think it is inevitable. I love the sign.

Amy