She must get her good moves from her mommy! Too bad you can't check out Coop's new moves. Boy can he shake it!! He is like a little black boy (that was a compliment) with his good rhythm. Again, like his mommy!
Hey Sara, I love your blog. I was looking at your blog today with my daughter and she saw these pictures of Alysee and my daughter said "OH she is soooooooooo pretty!" I would have to agree. All of your children are so beautiful. It has been so fun to be updated on your family. -Julia
3 comments:
What a cutie! Alysee has beautiful hair! Is she taking dance lessons?
Look at that long hair! Remember when you had that long of hair?
Hey Sara, I love your blog. I was looking at your blog today with my daughter and she saw these pictures of Alysee and my daughter said "OH she is soooooooooo pretty!" I would have to agree. All of your children are so beautiful. It has been so fun to be updated on your family. -Julia
Post a Comment