Okay, so Cooper has been one year old for about two weeks now but I just now made this little video. Coop is such a cute boy and we are so happy that he is part of our family. He weighs 17 lb. 11 oz. which puts him is the 1% curve--not bad for a Yakima Ditto. He loves to get into stuff and play with his brothers and sister.
9 comments:
That is so cute. Cooper is adorable and I LOVED the video. What kind of mound cake was that? He sure did look like one happy boy!
Ami was here and made a chocolate layered cake with whip cream frosting. Alysee helped decorate the cake with lots of green sprinkles.
I can't believe it was a year ago that I got my mini Cooper email from Birch. He is sooooooo cute! Remember when he let me put him in my sling and he fell asleep?
Amy
So fun, I'm going to try and figure out how to one of those!! Love the cake, looks good :)
He is sooo cute Sara. I feel like I haven't seen him in a while so I'm glad you posted this!
Great little video...although only 1 year old, I'm sure that was the greatest day of his life!
Sniff-sniff, wow am I sentimental. That was so adorable. It's jut amazing what a blessing little babies are and how quickly they grow up. He's so adorable. Congratulations on such a beautiful family of Dittos!
Sniff-sniff, wow am I sentimental. That was so adorable. It's jut amazing what a blessing little babies are and how quickly they grow up. He's so adorable. Congratulations on such a beautiful family of Dittos!
thats great, i loved this movie!
Post a Comment