Saturday, June 2, 2007

I've Succumbed

Four jobs that I have had in my life:

1) Grinding up grass seed with my brother at OSU
2) Serving Pineapple Delights at the night show at the Polynesian Cultural Center in Laie, HI
3) Legal Secretary in Corvallis, OR
4) Circus ticket delivery girl (mom) with Alex in Missoula, MT

Four movies I could watch over and over:

1) Wild Hearts Can't Be Broken
2) Somewhere in Time
3) Hum, I think I prefer watching new movies not old ones


Four places that I have lived:

1) State College, PA
2) Corvallis, OR
3) Missoula, MT
4) Laie, Hawaii

Four television shows that I watch or wish I got to watch:

1) ER (we tape it and then watch it on the weekends)
2) American Idol
3) So You Think You Can Dance!
4) Oprah

Four places I have gone or will go on vacation:

1) I would love to go to Dollyland!!!
2) Ukraine (Sister City exchange with my sister Emily)
3) I have lived in Hawaii and would LOVE to go there again with Birch
4) Anywhere, most Wednesdays I receive an email with killer travel deals. I plan trips every Wednesday that I wish I could go on.

Four websites I visit almost daily:

1) Blogs


Four favorite foods:
1) French fries
2) Teriyaki Chicken
3) Mangos
4) Pizza

Four things I would like to learn or be better at:

1) Photoshop - I really love computers and would love to be able to do the things that are swimming in my head but I just don't know how to preform them on a computer. One of these days I am going to take a photoshop class.
2) Photography- I think what we need is a new camera with fancy lens
3) I'd love to learn to play the violin, though I don't think that I am smart enough to tackle it--music and foreign languages have never come easily to me
4) Scripture study

Four places I would rather be right now:

1) On a WARM beach
2) Watching a movie in bed
3) Day spa- I am a sucker for massages and wouldn't mind a whole body day- manicure, pedicure, facial... heaven!
4) Actually, I am quite content with where I am right now!! Sitting at the computer in my own home, with my children and husband sleeping.

4 comments:

Mama Nirvana said...

So many things I learned about you. I want to learn the violin too -- didn't know you had the same desire or that you like mangos.

Looking forward to our trip together in October -- we will be neighbors on the plane!

Amy

emily a. said...

I'm so glad you succomed. I don't know what you and Leah have against those things. Sara, you are TOO smart enough to learn how to play the violin. Don't you remember how you got to advance to using the whole flute and played for years where I never even graduated from just practicing blowing through the mouth piece? I'll never forget your first song on the flute... Long, Long Ago.

kg said...

Fun to read, I didn't know you liked fries so much!

Caroline and Seth said...

Thanks sara, i felt so rejected by leah...i just want to get to know my new sisters better :) do you really promise to make me blueberry muffins?