I've wanted to take a picture of how the kitchen turned out but getting the kitchen all presentable during daylight has been a challenge.
The hardwood proved to be quite the undertaking. Birch did a good chunk of the work. We ended up putting a water-based finish on since it is non-toxic. Not sure how we feel about that finish now--it scratches SUPER easy. At least we know how to refinish it in the future when the kids all move out!
Birch sanding the finished maple hardwood floor.
Quartz/Granite sink with oil-rubbed bronze fixtures.
Walnut Travertine Backsplash with mushroom colored grout.
Deepstar Agate Wilsonart Laminate countertop with hardwood edging and oil-rubbed bronze handles and knobs.
It was a huge undertaking and I am not sure that I could do it again anytime too soon. We LOVE the final outcome!!
13 comments:
Great work--it looks beautiful!
It looks AMAZING! Love it. Love it. Love it. Great job.
Wow, Wow, Wow...Sara..it looks so great! I bet you love it!
This looks incredible! I love how warm and inviting it is! Great job!
Amazing Sara and Birch. Good work, it's' a VAST improvement!
Turned out great! So nice to have it done. Seems like I noticed a new fridge that hasn't ever been mentioned before...
It's beautiful Sara, I can see why you love it so much! Great choices!!!
I love the colors and how it turned out. You are inspiring me!
Amy
That looks absolutely gorgeous! Well done!
Good work! I love the backsplash tile. I bet you love the refrigerator and the increased space! I love the look of wood floors but having a BIG dog makes that impossible for us. I bet your kids love sliding around in their socks!
Turned out AWESOME!!! I like to peek in on your blog, because your family is always up to such cute, and impressive things. But...this one...wow. turned out beautiful. I love the tile.
It looks wonderful. I love the colors that you picked.
Wow!!! That is just beautiful! Love it!
Post a Comment