Friday, November 30, 2007
Winter Wonderland
The kids have been begging to decorate for Christmas since we put away our Halloween decorations. Sunday and Monday evening we pulled out the Christmas music and enjoyed the evenings decorating.
This picture isn't that great but I thought it was cute to show how all the kids relish this time of year.
Following my parent's tradition we give our kids an ornament every year. This year (actually I always buy them at the previous year's clearance sale) I knew we were going to go to New Hampshire. These ornaments were just perfect to remember our family fun that we had at Rockywold-Deephaven Camps. When Alysee opened hers she yelled "Oh yeah, a life jacket for my Barbie!"
Coop loves taking the ornaments on and off of the tree. Sounds like a normal eighteen month old.
Yesterday we woke up to six inches of snow. The kids were up at 5 am begging to go sledding. By the time school started (it was delayed two hours) they had already put in about three hours of sledding and making this great snowman.
I ventured out ONCE to take this picture. I am a Hawaii girl--not a snow girl. Birch will have to be the one to get the shots of the kids sledding.
Snow Angels
If you look closely at Alex's mouth you can see what he wants for Christmas this year--his TWO FRONT TEETH (plus a couple on the bottom too).
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
These are darling Sara!! I can't believe you guys got that much snow already.
Snow...yuck!! I am all about Hawaii, too- even though I have yet to visit there. :) Kelsi wants her two front teeth for Christmas, too. Hopefully we can see you guys when we come to visit soon.
Thanks for the update entries, looks like you had a great turkey day...I'm impressed you waited all the way until the evening to eat! We start early around here :)
Look at that snow!! Do you drive in it?
Lucky kids to be able to stay home a couple extra hours for a partial snow day. Here in Utah it would have to snow about a foot before you get to stay home. That reminds me of growing up in Oregon where everything comes to a stand-still when a couple of inches of snow dropped. Ahhh, snow days!
Oi, achei seu blog pelo google está bem interessante gostei desse post. Gostaria de falar sobre o CresceNet. O CresceNet é um provedor de internet discada que remunera seus usuários pelo tempo conectado. Exatamente isso que você leu, estão pagando para você conectar. O provedor paga 20 centavos por hora de conexão discada com ligação local para mais de 2100 cidades do Brasil. O CresceNet tem um acelerador de conexão, que deixa sua conexão até 10 vezes mais rápida. Quem utiliza banda larga pode lucrar também, basta se cadastrar no CresceNet e quando for dormir conectar por discada, é possível pagar a ADSL só com o dinheiro da discada. Nos horários de minuto único o gasto com telefone é mínimo e a remuneração do CresceNet generosa. Se você quiser linkar o Cresce.Net(www.provedorcrescenet.com) no seu blog eu ficaria agradecido, até mais e sucesso. If is possible add the CresceNet(www.provedorcrescenet.com) in your blogroll, I thank. Good bye friend.
These are really cute pictures. We woke up to maybe an inch of snow yesterday.
Love the ornaments and I love the pic of Cooper in front of the tree. He's so cute!
We were thinking about you guys as we drove through on Saturday.
we got snow today too. i'm kinda depressed about the weather...already ready for spring. probably also because we will not be with any family for christmas - boo hoo!
AND, your kitchen looks so good! wow, your hard work paid off.
Post a Comment