Just prior to our trip to Utah, Chloe and I went on a special date to Claires. Although her daddy wasn't quite as thrilled as her mommy he knows how a sweet little girl with little earrings melts her momma's heart. It's been interesting having so many reactions...sort of a love/hate thing. Well, I love it and you can see from the following photoshoot from my talented sister Leah that Chloe seems quite pleased with her new jewels.
7 comments:
Love or hate the earring, how could anyone not love the adorable face!
She is just so cute! I just love this age.
Amy
I just die over the mischievous one!
Jealous, so very jealous of the earrings.
OH my!! She is just too cute for words! Love that pink ruffle bum toes pose -- soo cute! By the way Monica just got her ears peirced this summer -- it was hard for me to have her do it -- but she was a champ about it!
Love that smile. What a sweetheart.
I love the ruffle bottom one as well! Sydney is now nine and she had her ears pierced for a short while. Then she found out she was allergic to the non-real gold metal (just like her mom)and got an infection. After that, we just let it heal and it closed up. Everyonce in a while she mentions getting it done again, but decides against it. Maybe one year.....
Post a Comment