Friday, February 16, 2018

Love is in the air

We had a wonderful Valentine's Day!  It was nice to have everyone home for the evening and we even got to share our special dinner with the missionaries!


I woke up to these beautiful roses and a love note from my Lover and then Chloe surprised me with this heart shaped egg sandwich and smoothie.  Nice having kids that cook for you every once in awhile!

I did Chloe's hair all cute in the morning!

From 11 am until 8 pm I was in the kitchen...not just for Valentine's dinner food but also some mass cooking for our upcoming trip to Spokane.  I think the chocolate dipped strawberries are my favorite to make!

Not to boast...but our dinner this year was incredible!  We had coconut rice, chicken cordon bleu, strawberries salad with mixed greens, and garlic homemade rolls.  AMAZING!!

I think we all had to unbutton our pants by the end of the meal!!
I sure feel blessed to be loved and to have people to love!!!

No comments: