I am pretty sure the annual Daddy/Daughter dance is Chloe's favorite day of the year...well, next to her birthday. This year was a little different because I took a spontaneous trip to Corvallis to see my Grandma as we thought she might pass away soon. So Alysee was the beautician and make-up artist. Chloe was sad that I didn't make a corsage for her to wear before I left. Alysee has outgrown the dance but did enjoy going to dinner with everyone.
 |
| Chloe and her lucky date |
 |
| Mila, Sage, and Hazel all dressed up 50's for the dance and Alysee did their hair. |
 |
| Getting ready for their amazing dinner at Zesta Cucina. |
 |
| The beautiful ladies |
The whole night was a success! Chloe loved all the games at the dance and the one-on-one time with her daddy!
No comments:
Post a Comment