Wednesday, April 11, 2018

Run Forrest, Run

Nate just had his first track meet of the season.  He was super stressed about it but did awesome!!!  He competed in three events - 1600 m, 800 m, and javelin.
Starting line at the 1600 m.  This picture doesn't do the weather justice -- it was super cold and RAINY!!!

Nate knew he needed to pace himself better than he had at track camp so he could finish strong.  He really seemed to know just when to kick-it.


Just when Nate needed a voice of encouragement - Tyler ran to the other side of the track and cheered loud for him.  I think it is just what Nate needed.

Almost done!!!



He did it!!!
Mom wimped out and I went to the car for the reminder of the wet, windy, cold meet so I missed pictures of him doing the 800m and javelin.  Really proud of Nathan!  It doesn't matter what he is doing -- Nate gives it his all!

No comments: