Cooper and his troop headed to Camp Fife for scout camp early Monday morning. I'm not sure if my kids realize how lucky they are that their dad has always gone with them the first few days of camp. I know this has been crucial in the boys having success in their merit badge classes and starting off camp organized.
Cooper has never loved scouting and so an experience like this is challenging for him. I'm proud of him for making the best of it!! Turns out he has a good shot!
 |
| Troop 141 |
 |
| Learning the ropes for his shooting merit badge |
 |
| Don't Smile |
 |
| So lucky to have a couple of days together! |
 |
| He found that grin as he learned he has good aim! |
Cooper is working hard on advancing in scouting even though most boys have fizzled out with the scouting program being removed next year from the young men's program. We're hoping he can keep up the fire and get his Eagle!
No comments:
Post a Comment