Monday, February 12, 2007

Alysee's Days of the Week Audio clip







7 comments:

kg said...

I'm impressed, I don't know how to do much besides post a picture. Is the feet pic what you're going to use as your banner? Love it :)

emily a. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Leah said...

So cute Lysee!

emily a. said...

So adorable as Ryan would say she sounds like a little pixie. We love how she says "thursday". Can you record more of your kids? I want to hear Nate talk since he barely said a word to me when you guys were in Utah for our wedding.

emily a. said...

Ryan just listened to Alysee's song for the 6th time saying "I could just eat her up. This is the cutest thing I've ever heard." He is now singing the song while making supper. Thankyou?

Kimball and Marianne Larsen said...

I liked your singing, Alysee. I love you! Aubrey

Jessica said...

That is adorable!