Saturday, October 7, 2017

Loves Everything Soccer From Head-to-Toe

Cooper reminds me a lot his big brother Alex in many ways.  One thing that particularly stands out is the way both LOVE the "uniform" of any sport.  Cooper loves to look his best on the field. This year I've seen a dramatic improvement in his competitiveness.  Don't get me wrong...Coop has always loved to win but this year he seems more aggressive. 

100% in!!!


It was windy at the game but Chloe still enjoyed a little time on the playground.

I've felt that the last few years the kids haven't been doing a very good job at supporting each other in their extracurricular activities (ie.  coming to band and choir concerts and sporting events).  When everyone was little we always loaded them all up and they had no choice but to come and cheer on their sibling.  I guess after they got old enough to stay home alone that started to wane a bit.  This year we are trying a bit harder to encourage the kids to come be a cheerleader for their sibling (sometimes seems like a punishment to their parents though).  


Love this action shot when Coop was goalie.

Karate?

Coop has been blessed this past year to play on a team full of friends from school and church.  His coach, Anthony Mugleston has been really kind and instructive with the boys.  I'm imagining this will be their last year as next year the boys will be old enough to play on the Junior High teams.

No comments: