Sunday, May 13, 2018

Momma Mia!

Mother's Day seems to get better every year!! Perhaps the miracle is the kids getting older and being a bit more appreciative and having a personal desire to make it a special day for me. It's hard to beat starting out the day with breakfast made by my handsome boys and then a video chat from Romania. 
Annual Mom and kiddo picture - Tyler and I were burnt to a crisp yesterday at tennis districts.

Yummo breakfast the boys made for me

Last video conference call until Elder Ditto comes home in August!
Also, overwhelming gratitude to my momma who leads with a quiet example of endless selflessness. I recently was able to spend hours looking through old pictures and was reminded how beautiful my mommy has always been. Happy Mother's Day!!
After church I was treated to a tasty dinner and dessert made by Chef Chloe.
Showered upon with gifts!  But the best gift is when the family went around and shared what they loved about me.  It made me feel special knowing that they notice some of the little things.
And when you son asks you for a picture with just him -- how can you turn that down?  And when did I get so short and he get so tall?
Handsome Tyler

A mom and her chicklets
I'm grateful for this hard and wonderful calling as Momma!!

No comments: