
Friday night we decided to enjoy the good weather and go for a picnic at a park that runs along a local river with some friends of ours. The only trick is you can't park your car at the park--you get to walk or ride your bike. It was quite the chore loading up four bikes in our minivan. Luckily our friends brought their
tandem stroller for Cooper. We had a fun evening together!
5 comments:
I had to take a double take at first, thinking these were all your kids :)
Love the Easter family pic! Is strawberry short cake an Easter dish? Everyone seems to have it. Did you make Betsy's rolls :) Yum!
I wondered the same thing as Kim- wondered if a few popped in with me knowing. Sounds fun! Excursions like that were some of my favorites as a kid.
Holy von Trapp family!
I just noticed Coop is barefooted in all the pictures. Have you given up on the special shoes?
great shot, but its a little nerdy that your kids are the only ones with helmets.
Post a Comment