


I've been meaning to share a little story for quite a while about Cooper. Even before Cooper was born we were calling him "Cooper the
Pooper Scooper." Nice, I know. Several weeks ago I was at the church setting up for the Blue and Gold
Banquet for the cub scouts. Cooper was crawling around on the gym floor. I was just about finished setting everything up when I glanced at Coop and noticed he was chewing on something. (side note: our other kids have all been pacifier babies and really haven't had the problem with putting everything in their mouths. Coop is a thumb sucker and seems to put everything in his mouth.) Anyway, I did the
ol' finger sweep in his mouth and stuck to the end of my finger was a nice hard brown clump of something. I sniffed, like any good mom would do, and readied myself to vomit. IT WAS POOP! I ran him to the bathroom trying to wash off and disinfect the brown poop slobber
. Then I noticed he was STILL chewing and ENJOYING another piece of poo. I ended up having to strip Coop down to his
skivvies and take off my sweater which also now was soaking up poop
slobber in order to rid ourselves from the
horrendous smell. I think it was probably dog poop from someones shoe because it was so hard.
My thought on all of his is that Coop has lived up to his name. Shall we put in for a name change?
6 comments:
That is absolutly disguisting!! Cute pictures though....
I just threw up a little in my mouth, and Luke had actually already told me this story. Same reaction on both accounts.
Gross! Mark collected deer poop on a family camping trip once and filled his pockets full...he thought they were little treasures. But he was older than a baby :)
Simon Peter has enjoyed both dog and human poo. The doctor assured me he would not die, but I thought I might! Isn't it wonderful how gross our kids can be! The Born klan
i'm feeling a little sick. did you scrub out his mouth too? : 0
ahhh....kids will be kids. I think we can all learn a lesson from Coop....when life hands you poo...eat it.
Post a Comment