Monday, April 2, 2007

Inground Trampoline Finally Finished

7 comments:

emily a. said...

I LOVED that video! Alex- some of your moves remind me of Uncle Luke's . Sara, the cockroach moves brought back lots of memories. Thanks! Birch- that looks like quite a project. It looks great!

Leah said...

I also loved the video, more than Emily. Brought back some great memories! Now you just need to teach your kids the bum/hip/swivel move, and you're a true mom!

Duludes said...

I loved it, I will have to come over and play. All though im not to sure how long I will last on there before I will have to use the little girls room. Looks like fun, you guys know how to move.

Kimball and Marianne Larsen said...

The trampoline looks awesome! We are hoping to do the same in our more permanent home.

Aubrey returns Alysee's sentiments..." Dear Alysee, I miss you. I love you and I want you to come at my house in Tri-Cities. I am going to send you a card and I am going to send you a map, too. That's it. From, Aubrey."

Mama Nirvana said...

Your agility amazes me. Every time I jump on our tramp I end up peeing my pants.

Love,
Amy

kg said...

I loved seeing you jump! I prefer the sleep overs on the tramp or star gazing :)

Matt said...

Great video! That will be so fun to watch in 20 years too. This summer will be full of fun times and small bumps and bruises...