This afternoon we are off to the park and the old fashion soda fountain to meet some friends. I don't think we have gone a day this week without having friends over. We've gone to storytime at the bookstore, played with friends from out-of-town, went to the library, and lots of jumping on the trampoline. Tomorrow the kids have the day planned with friends and then maybe we'll do a movie/pizza night. Saturday we'll probably hit a community Easter Egg hunt or two. Any fun plans for the rest of you?
Thursday, April 5, 2007
Spring Break Fun!
This afternoon we are off to the park and the old fashion soda fountain to meet some friends. I don't think we have gone a day this week without having friends over. We've gone to storytime at the bookstore, played with friends from out-of-town, went to the library, and lots of jumping on the trampoline. Tomorrow the kids have the day planned with friends and then maybe we'll do a movie/pizza night. Saturday we'll probably hit a community Easter Egg hunt or two. Any fun plans for the rest of you?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
1 comment:
Sometimes it's just so nice to stay home! You guys are popular and sounds like you've been busy with friends... I haven't thought to check about a local egg hunt. Some friends invited us over for a BBQ and egg hunt Saturday afternoon. I'm still trying to decide what to cook for Easter dinner. I'm not a fan of ham, but Mark likes it. Did you get a big tramp now? Didn't you have a medium sized one earlier?
Post a Comment