Birch and I leave on our trip to San Diego in a few weeks. I've got a pile of books that I have been looking forward to reading, but Birch doesn't. He isn't a big pleasure reader. In the past he has liked John Grisham books, "Friday Night Lights," and PT journal articles : )
Anyone have any suggestions of a good guy book?
6 comments:
Has Birch read the Dan Brown books: DaVinci Code or Angel and Demons? Angel and Demons was my favorite by far. If he hasn't read them, there's a good chance someone in the ward has them.
Ryan suggests Harry Potter. Ryan has them so he's welcome to borrow them if he'd like. I can bring one next week.
So, I'm coming out of obscurity and admitting to lurking here. Since you brought up books though, I can't help but share. I feel pretty silly because I do know your siblings, but not you. Additionally, my mom taught you in YW's at one point. Anyway, I'm Kari Christensen now Caulder. Here are some good books my husband loves that are in some ways similar to John Grisham books: The Bourne Series (similar to the movie, but very different as a read) including the Ambler Affect, Band of Brothers, and Flags of Our Fathers. Hope he finds one that draws him in! Reading is a passion for me.
Anything by Daniel Silva. He writes books about an Israilee spy. They are great books! He'll be hooked.
every man needs to read the "posion wood bible"
I started the Passion Wood Bible probalby 5 times and just never devoted enough time to get into it. I have heard it's a fantastic book though. Sara, will you announce to us all what book makes the cut in the end?
Post a Comment