This girl is amazing in the kitchen!! She has NO fears! Last week Chloe decided that she wanted to try her skills out on making homemade ferreo rocher macaroons. Um...I was like, what is that? And I'll be out-of-town. She was like, "Um, I don't need your help." and they are like these...
So while I was out-of-town and Birch was putting together our new lawn mower and attacking the forest...
Chloe was in the house converting grams to cups (actually Birch did help her with this part before he went outside) but after that she measured, sifted, formed, baked, creamed, etc... everything on her own.
 |
| Chloe LOVES to get out ALL her ingredients before she starts a project |
 |
| She uses a frosting bag to make each cookie |
 |
| Piping the hazelnut filling |
 |
| Ta da!!! The final product! |
Outside of the kitchen looking like it had been throw WWII -- the cookies looked and tasted amazing!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment